|Laser Material Processing Division
- Fundamental research in macro, micro and nano-scale possessing of conventional and novel materials using lasers and allied techniques;
- Applied research in laser additive manufacturing and surface treatments addressing in-house and industrial problems;
- Collaborative work between international/national universities/labs and industries.
- A world class facility for research, development and applications oriented studies in interdisciplinary science and engineering.
- Development for material joining technologies for in-house applications.
- Development of lasers and allied laboratories for target applications.
- Providing opportunities in front-line area of research related to material science and processing.