- State of art Computing Infrastructure to meet the scientific computing requirements of various scientific programmes of the centre.
- Development of software required by other R & D programmes at RRCAT.
- Software development and implementation of information systems applications.
- Campus wide local area network for desktop access to information resources, sharing etc.
- Desktop access to Internet and E-mail services.
- Computer education and training.
- Communication infrastructure (Voice, Data, Fax and Satellite).
- Office automation activities.