Indus Operations, Beam Dynamics & Diagnostics Division
Mechanical Engineering and Technical Support
Our group provides support for the technical infrastructure to Indus-1 and Indus-2 accelerators, experiments and services related to operation, maintenance and future up-gradation of the machine.
- Installation & assembly activities
- Our group was involved in overall coordination of assembly and installation of material handling support for the machine and beam line components Coordination with the beam line user group for identifying interference issues for future beam-line installation.
- Insertion devices (ID)
- Mechanical design and development of the Insertion devices for Indus-2 machine
- Radiation shielding
- laser photo cathode RF linac
- Mechanical design & fabrication activities for laser photo cathode RF linac project.
- Centralised Compressed air system
- Mechanical maintenance
- Mechanical maintenance actives for EOT cranes and overload testing of EOT cranes as per the requirements of AERB.
- Team Members