Instructions for Filling Online Application Form for RRCAT-Ph.D. Programme- 2019
Read the following instructions carefully before going to Step-1 of online application form:
- Kindly read the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Online Registration is a Two Step procedure.
- Step 1 of registration requires some of your personal details like Name, Gender, Email address and Preferred Interview date based on discipline, i.e. Physics/ Life Sciences/ Engineering Sciences.
- Please enter valid, active and unique email address. You will receive all further communications on this email address.
- After successful completion of Step-1 of Registration, you will receive an email message giving an activation link to proceed to Step-2 of the Registration Process.
Read the following instructions carefully before going to Step-2 of online application form:
Click on the below link for Step-1 of online registration process:
- The fields marked with * are mandatory..
- Do not use any special character in Postal Address.
- Minimum 60% marks are mandatory in M.Sc/ M.Tech.
- For CSIR-UGC NET/ JEST / BET, score/ rank along with roll number/ registration number is mandatory.
- For Ph.D in Chemical / Life Sciences, candidate should enter GATE score, All India Rank, and Registration Number.
- For Ph.D in Engineering Sciences, candidate should enter GATE score, All India Rank, Registration Number and year.
- Uploading of passport size photograph is compulsory and it may be uploaded in .jpg format (permissible file size is upto 50 Kb).
- CSIR-UGC NET/ JEST/ BET/ GATE score card must be uploaded in PDF format (permissible file size is upto 500 Kb).
- After successful completion of Step-2 of registration, kindly take a print out of the application form and bring it at the time of interview, in case you are screened in.
- Kindly use Application number for further references and correspondence.
- For any queries kindly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Application Form Step-1
Registration will start online from March 16, 2019
Last date for online submission is April 18, 2018